Thursday

Shalla, Writing and Roses


Ah yes, I write therefore I am. But life happens too, so I’m also propagating roses. (Sound confusing? I’ve been reading literary novels :) Love the lyrical type full of symbolisms, anyway, I am planting roses.

It’s good to do something that help the mind wander --energizing to the spirit and imagination.

So, take time off and do something relaxing and creative.

Grandma's Mason Jar Propagating Roses by Rooted Cuttings (we have roses I just love, so I'm cloning them)

How-To Guide for Planting Bulbs (Okay, so we have freesias, crocus and narcissus too)

Lavender (Dreamy scents, so sensual-- cloning time!)

eHows: Growing

Oh, and I'm drinking lots of tea now... sodas, maybe once every few months... Wow! I can grow my own herb tea? Organically. Cool.
Garden It

Catnip Cloning

Information about the cultivation of the Wisteria (I love this plant, I should name mine)

Venus Fly Trap and how to propagate it

Wish me luck!