Wednesday

Editing Your Short Story or Your Novel? And SHALLA ANSWERS

Need the perfect words?
Checked a Virtual Thesaurus?

Blue Rider

Looking for funny words?

Quixotic and/or quaint lists of words

Writing the perfect dialogue?

Study Dialogues on TV at SHALLA GOES HOLLYWOOD TRANSCRIPTS





*******Got Blog?*******
Read about the literary agent who signed a writer because her site got a lot of hits?
Why do publisher's publish books?
$$$
Look at it as a business.
Show you have readers, blog, get your name out.
What to blog?
Well, Shalla started blogging about Project Runway
*

Check Let's Shalla Blog

***************
And did you know? SHALLA GOES HOLLYWOOD






***

Have a question?





*
Besides query letters and mailings, how do I get a literary agent to consider representing me?






How does a person with tangible writing talent, 18 clips, and no college degree get recognition in the field?
I need to know if there are any good literary agents out there that is willing to deal with an adult romance...
I am a published author. I am NOT with a major publishing house. Any tips on how to get my name out there?
Writing Workshops: Do you know a place on the net where I can develop my writing skills?


***
I research more for my novel... can you guess what my novel's about?
Anti depressants Medications for Depression and Treatments for Depression
Schizoaffective Disorder Overview and Introduction - Schizophrenia and Paranoid Schizophrenia and From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Crazy meds like Risperdal, Zyprexa and Lithium
Then there are Strange Funny Inventions
Fashion History